Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The sequence of cell and matrix changes in atherosclerotic lesions of coronary arteries in the first forty years of life.Eur Heart J. 1990; 11: 3-19
- Atlas of Atherosclerosis Progression and Regression. Parthenon Publishing, London and New York1999
- A definition of the intima of human arteries and of its atherosclerosis-prone regions.Circulation. 1992; 85: 391-405
- Natural history of calcium deposits in atherosclerosis progression and regression.Z Kardiol. 2000; 89: 28-35
- Ultrastructural Pathology of the Cell and Matrix. Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston1997
- Molecular biology of matrix vesicles.Clin Orthop Related Res. 1995; 314: 266-280
- Coronary artery calcification.Circulation. 1996; 94: 1175-1192
- Mechanisms leading to myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2126-2146
- Chemical and physicochemical studies on the mineral deposits of the human atherosclerotic aorta.Atherosclerosis. 1980; 37: 199-210
- Connective tissue in regression.Atheroscler Rev. 1978; 3: 147-168
- Sequential morphologic studies of regression of advanced atherosclerosis.Arch Pathol. 1981; 105: 233-239
- A study of atherosclerosis regression in maccaca mulatta. IV. Changes in coronary arteries from animals with atherosclerosis induced for 19 months and then regressed for 24 or 48 months at plasma cholesterol concentrations of 300 or 200 mg/dL.Exp Mol Pathol. 1981; 34: 345-368
- Functional changes of aorta with massive accumulation of calcium.Atherosclerosis. 1989; 77: 175-181
- Compensatory enlargement of human atherosclerotic coronary arteries.N Engl J Med. 1987; 316: 1371-1375
- Remodeling of coronary arteries in human and nonhuman primates.JAMA. 1994; 271: 289-294
☆Reprints are not available.