Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparative dose efficacy study of atorvastatin versus simvastatin, pravastatin, lovastatin, and fluvastatin in patients with hypercholesterolemia (the CURVES study).Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 582-587
- Aggressive lipid-lowering therapy compared with angioplasty in stable coronary artery disease. Atorvastatin versus Revascularization Treatment Investigators.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 70-76
- Reduction of LDL cholesterol by 25% to 60% in patients with primary hypercholesterolemia by atorvastatin, a new HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1995; 15: 678-682
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic relationships of atorvastatin, an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor.J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 40: 616-623
Schwartz GG, Olsson AG, Ezekowitz MP, Ganz P, Oliver MF, Waters D, Zeiher A, Chaitman B, Leslie S, Stern T, for the MIRACL Investigators. The Myocardial Ischemia Reduction with Aggressive Cholesterol Lowering (MIRACL) trial: effects of intensive atorvastatin treatment on early recurrent events after an acute coronary syndrome. American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, November 2000, New Orleans, LA.
- Analysis of the degree of undertreatment of hyperlipidemia and congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 83: 1303-1307
- Treating patients with documented atherosclerosis to National Cholesterol Education Program–recommended low-density lipoprotein cholesterol goals with atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin and simvastatin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 665-672
- A multicenter, double-blind, one-year study comparing safety and efficacy of atorvastatin versus simvastatin in patients with hypercholesterolemia.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 80: 39-44
- The lipid-lowering effects of atorvastatin, a new HMG CoA reductase inhibitor.Clin Ther. 1996; 18: 853-863
- Atorvastatin and simvastatin have distinct effects on hydroxy methylglutaryl-CoA reductase activity and mRNA abundance in the guinea pig.Lipids. 1999; 34: 1327-1332
- Attenuation of plasma low density lipoprotein cholesterol by select 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitors in mice devoid of low density lipoprotein receptors.J Lipid Res. 1997; 38: 2502-2515