Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development of tachyphylaxis among patients taking HMG CoA reductase inhibitors.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 1123-1127
- Comparative dose efficacy study of atorvastatin versus simvastatin, pravastatin, lovastatin, and fluvastatin in patients with hypercholesterolemia (the CURVES study).Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 582-587
- Aggressive lipid-lowering therapy compared with angioplasty in stable coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 70-76
- Treating patients with documented atherosclerosis to National Cholesterol Education Program–recommended low-density-lipoprotein cholesterol goals with atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin and simvastatin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 665-672
- The lipid-lowering effects of atorvastatin, a new HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor.Clin Ther. 1996; 18: 853-863