Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term outcome in patients undergoing surgical repair of tetralogy of Fallot.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 593-599
- Long-term evaluation (12 to 22 years) of open heart surgery for tetralogy of Fallot.Am J Cardiol. 1980; 46: 635-642
- Exercise capacity after complete repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Br Heart J. 1992; 60: 57-65
- Exercise performance in tetralogy of Fallot after intracardiac repair.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1980; 80: 582-593
- Lung function and pulmonary regurgitation limit exercise capacity in postoperative tetralogy of Fallot.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1991; 17: 461-466
- Effect of pulmonary artery stenoses on the cardiopulmonary response to exercise following repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 1217-1219
- Improved right ventricular function following late pulmonary valve replacement for residual pulmonary insufficiency or stenosis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1985; 90: 50-55
- Determinants of aerobic capacity during exercise following complete repair of tetralogy of Fallot with a transannular patch.Pediatr Cardiol. 1997; 18: 350-356
- Biventricular systolic function and mass studied with MR imaging in children with pulmonary regurgitation after repair for tetralogy of Fallot.Radiology. 1996; 20: 135-140
- Does an aortopulmonary shunt before repair of tetralogy of Fallot limit exercise tolerance in long-term survivors?.Cardiovasc Surg. 1995; 3: 369-374
- Pulmonary function thirteen to twenty-six years after repair of tetralogy of Fallot.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1994; 108: 1002-1009
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing in children following surgery for tetralogy of Fallot.Am J Dis Child. 1991; 145: 1290-1293
- Exercise capacity in young patients after total repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Pediatr Cardiol. 2000; 21: 211-215
- Exercise capacity of patients with post-operative tetralogy of Fallot.Jpn Circ J. 1986; 50: 863-864
- Validation of the Sensormedics metabolic cart for pediatric exercise testing.Can J Appl Physiol. 1994; 19: 472-479
- Lea & Febinger, Philadelphia, PA1994: 44 Principles of Exercise Testing and Interpretation. 2nd ed.
- Normal aerobic and anaerobic exercise data for North American school aged children.J Pediatr. 1988; 112: 223-233
- Dyspnea in heart failure.in: Wasserman K. Exercise Gas Exchange in Heart Disease. 104. Futura, New York1996