Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of C-reactive protein, an inflammatory marker, and infectious serology as risk factors for coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 35-41
- The prognostic value of C-reactive protein and serum amyloid A protein in severe unstable angina.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 417-424
- Atherosclerosis. Basic mechanisms.Circulation. 1995; 91: 2488-2496
- Chronic infections and coronary heart disease.Lancet. 1997; 350: 430-436
- Relation of Helicobacter pylori infection and coronary heart disease.Br Heart J. 1994; 71: 437-439
- Association of Helicobacter pylori and Chlamydia pneumoniae infections with coronary heart disease and cardiovascular risk factors.BMJ. 1995; 311: 711-714
- Helicobacter pylori infection.Br Heart J. 1995; 74: 497-501
- Association of virulent Helicobacter pylori strain with ischemic heart disease.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1675-1679
- Serum IgG and IgA antibody responses to Campylobacter pylori in a group of healthy asymptomatic volunteers.Scand J Infect Dis. 1989; 21: 311-314
- Is there a link between chronic Helicobacter pylori infection and coronary heart disease?.Eur J Surg. 1998; 582: 27-31
- Does quantitative serological testing for Helicobacter pylori predict peptic ulcer disease in cirrhosis?.Gastrointest Endosc. 1999; 50: 381-386
- Long-term outcome of triple therapy in Helicobacter pylori-related non-ulcer dyspepsia.Am J Gastroenterol. 1996; 91: 441-447
- Relation between IgG and IgA antibody titers against Helicobacter pylori in serum and severity of gastritis in asymptomatic subjects.J Clin Pathol. 1994; 47: 227-231
- Implications of Helicobacter pylori serological titer for the histological severity of antral gastritis.Endoscopy. 1996; 28: 27-30
- Mucosal tumour necrosis factor α and interleukin-6 in patients with Helicobacter pylori associated gastritis.Gut. 1991; 32: 1473-1477
- Relation of serum cytokine concentrations to cardiovascular risk factors and coronary heart disease.Heart. 1997; 78: 273-277
- Helicobacter pylori infection and food-cobalamin malabsorption.Dig Dis Sci. 1994; 39: 309-314
- Helicobacter pylori seropositivity and coronary heart disease incidence.Circulation. 1998; 98: 845-850
- Correlation of homocysteine levels with the extent of coronary atherosclerosis in patients with low cardiovascular risk profiles.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 85: 49-52
☆This study was supported in part by Grant NSC 87-2314-B-006-070 from the National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taipei, Taiwan, and Grant NCKUH-86-007 from National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan.