- Hunninghake D.B.
- Stein E.A.
- Dujovne C.A.
- Harris W.S.
- Feldman E.B.
- Miller V.T.
- Tobert J.A.
- Laskarzewski P.M.
- Quiter E.
- Held J.
- Taylor A.M.
- Hopper S.
- Leonard S.B.
- Brewer B.K.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of the National Cholesterol Education Program’s Step I and Step II dietary intervention programs on cardiovascular disease risk factors.Am J Clin Nutr. 1999; 69: 632-646
- Effects of life-style modification on serum lipids.Arch Intern Med. 1990; 151: 1389-1394
- Can lifestyle changes reverse coronary heart disease? The lifestyle heart trial.Lancet. 1990; 336: 129-133
- The efficacy of intensive dietary therapy alone or combined with lovastatin in outpatients with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 1213-1219
- Individual variability in lipoprotein cholesterol response to National Cholesterol Education Program Step 2 diets.Am J Clin Nutr. 1997; 65: 823-830
- Immunoseparation method for measuring low-density lipoprotein cholesterol directly from serum evaluated.Clin Chem. 1995; 41: 232-240
- Association between plasma homocysteine concentrations and extracranial carotid artery stenosis.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 286-291
- Relationship between plasma homocysteine, vitamin status and extracranial carotid-artery stenosis in the Framingham Study Population.J Nutr. 1996; 126: 1258S-1265S
- Effects of intensive diet and exercise intervention in patients taking cholesterol-lowering drugs.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 79: 1112-1114
- Nutritional management of cardiovascular risk factors.Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 169-177
- Dietary compliance and cardiovascular risk reduction with a prepared meal plan compared with a self-selected diet.Am J Clin Nutr. 1997; 66: 373-385
- Plasma homocysteine levels in men with premature coronary artery disease.J Am Col Cardiol. 1990; 16: 1114-1119
- Prevalence of familial hyperhomocysteinemia in men with premature coronary heart disease.Arterioscler Thromb. 1991; 11: 1129-1136
☆This report was supported by LifeSpring Nutrition Inc., Richmond, California; and Grant RO1 HL57477 From the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.