Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in patients with coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1993; 87: 363-372
- Identification of reentry circuit sites during catheter mapping and radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia late after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1993; 88: 1647-1670
- Treatment of ventricular tachycardia by transcatheter radiofrequency ablation in patients with ischemic heart disease.Circulation. 1994; 89: 1094-1102
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in 136 patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 24: 1506-1514
- A prospective evaluation of catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia as adjuvant therapy in patients with coronary artery disease and an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Circulation. 1997; 96: 1525-1531
- Catheter ablation of incessant ventricular tachycardia.Eur Heart J. 1996; 17: 756-763
- Exploring postinfarction reentrant ventricular tachycardia with entrainment mapping.J Am Col Cardiol. 1997; 29: 1180-1189
- Comparison of effective and ineffective target sites that demonstrate concealed entrainment in patients with coronary artery disease undergoing radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1997; 95: 183-190
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1998; 98: 308-314
- Resetting of mid-diastolic potentials localizes successful sites for radiofrequency ablation in patients with ventricular tachycardia due to coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27 (abstr): 76
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of postinfarction ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1997; 96: 3499-3508
- What is the risk of sudden cardiac death in patients presenting with hemodynamically stable sustained ventricular tachycardia after myocardial infarction?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 122-129
☆Dr. O’Callaghan was supported by of the Irish Heart Foundation-Knoll Fellowship in Cardiology, Dublin, Ireland. Manuscript received July 26, 2000; revised manuscript received and accepted November 10, 2000.