Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Drug treatment of lipid disorders (see comments).N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 498-511
The Coronary Drug Project Research Group. Clofibrate and niacin in coronary heart disease. JAMA 1975;231:360–381.
- Regression of coronary artery disease as a result of intensive lipid-lowering therapy in men with high levels of apolipoprotein B.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 1289-1298
- Contrasting effects of unmodified and time-release forms of niacin on lipoproteins in hyperlipidemic subjects.Metabolism. 1985; 34: 642-650
- Diurnal patterns of triglycerides, free fatty acids, blood sugar, and insulin during carbohydrate-induction in man and their modification by nocturnal suppression of lipolysis.J Clin Invest. 1973; 52: 732-740
- Equivalent efficacy of a time-release form of niacin (Niaspan) given once-a-night versus plain niacin in the management of hyperlipidemia.Metabolism. 1998; 47: 1097-1104