Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of body mass index on coronary heart disease risk factors in men and women.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1996; 16: 1509-1515
- Do elevated levels of abdominal visceral adipose tissue contribute to age-related differences in plasma lipoprotein concentrations in man?.Atherosclerosis. 1995; 118: 155-164
- Regional distribution of body fat, plasma lipoproteins, and cardiovascular disease.Arteriosclerosis. 1990; 10: 497-511
- Relationship of lipoproteins, TG and lipid ratios to plasma total cholesterol in young adults.J Cardiovasc Risk. 1996; 3: 391-396
- Effects of weight reduction on blood lipids and lipoproteins.Am J Clin Nutr. 1992; 56: 320-328
- A prospective study of effects of weight cycling on cardiovascular risk factors.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 1416-1422
- Comparable effects of diet and exercise on body composition and lipoproteins in older men.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1994; 26: 1307-1315
- Exercise training has little effect on HDL levels and metabolism in men with initially low HDL cholesterol.Atherosclerosis. 1998; 137: 215-221
Hardman AE. Role of exercise and weight loss in maximizing LDL cholesterol reduction. Eur Heart J Suppl 1999;1(suppl S):S123–S131.
Ginsberg HN, Kris-Etherton P, Dennis B, Elmer PJ, Ershow A, Lefevre M, Pearson T, Roehim P, Ramakrishnan R, Reed R, Stewart P, Phillips K, Anderson N, for the DELTA Research Group. Effects of reducing dietary saturated fatty acids on plasma lipids and lipoproteins in healthy subjects: the DELTA Study, protocol 1. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 1998;18:441–449.
- Effects of different forms of dietary hydrogenated fats on serum lipoprotein cholesterol levels.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1933-1940
- Changes in myocardial perfusion abnormalities by positron emission tomography after long-term, intense risk factor modification.Jama. 1995; 274: 894-901
- Does diet or alcohol explain the French paradox?.Lancet. 1994; 344: 1719-1723
- Moderate alcohol intake and lower risk of coronary heart disease.Bmj. 1999; 319: 1523-1528
Valmadrid CT, Klein R, Moss SE, Klein Bek, Cruickshanks KJ. Alcohol intake and the risk of coronary heart disease mortality in persons with older-onset diabetes mellitus. Jama 1999;282:239–246.
- Effects of smocking on serum lipid and lipoprotein concentrations and lecithin.J Med Invest. 1999; 46: 169-172
- Cigarette smoking and HDL cholesterol.Atherosclerosis. 1978; 30: 17-25
- Passive cigarette smoking and reduced HDL cholesterol levels in children with high-risk lipid profiles.Circulation. 1997; 96: 1403-1407