Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Rubins HB, Robins S, Collins D, Fye CL, Anderson JW, Elam MB, Faas FH, Linares E, Schaefer EJ, Schectman G, Wilt TJ, Wittes J. For the Veterans Affairs High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Intervention Trial Study Group. Gemfibrozil for the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in men with low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol. N Engl J Med 1999;341:410–418.
Robins SJ, Colllins D, Rubins HB. Relation of baseline lipids and lipid changes with gemfibrozil to cardiovascular endpoints in the VA-High Density Lipoprotein Intervention Trial (VA-HIT) [abstract]. Circulation 1999;100(suppl):I-238.
- Relation of triglyceride metabolism and coronary artery disease.Arterioscler Thromb. 1992; 12: 1336-1345
Cohn JS, McNamara Jr, Krasinkski SD, Russell RM, Schaefer EJ. Role of triglyceride-rich lipoproteins from the liver and intestine in the etiology of postprandial peaks in plasma triglyceride concentration. Metabolism 1989;38:484–490.
- Normal variation of plasma lipoproteins.Clin Chem. 1992; 38: 569-574
Miller M. The epidemiology of triglyceride as a coronary artery disease risk factor. Clin Cardiol 1999;22(6 suppl):II1–II6.
Castelli WP. Cholesterol and lipids in the risk of coronary artery disease: the Framingham Heart Study. Can J Cardiol 1988;4:5A–10A.
- Relation of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides to incidence of atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (the PROCAM experience).Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 733-737
- Normal triglyceride levels and coronary artery disease events.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 1252-1257
- Atherogenic lipoprotein phenotype.Circulation. 1990; 82: 495-506
- Joint effects of serum triglyceride and LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol concentrations on coronary heart disease risk in the Helsinki Heart Study.Circulation. 1992; 85: 37-46
Goldbourt U, Brunner D, Behar S, Reicher-Reiss H. Baseline characteristics of patients participating in the Bezafibrate Infarction Prevention (BIP) study. Eur Heart J 1998;19:H42–H47.
Anonymous. Secondary prevention by raising HDL cholesterol and reducing triglycerides in patients with coronary artery disease: the Bezafibrate Infarction Prevention (BIP) study. Circulation 2000;102:21–27.