- Vecchia L.D.
- Storti T.
- Cogliati C.
- Guzzetti S.
- Danna P.
- Scrofani R.
- Di Biasi P.
- Malliani A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of low-dose dobutamine ventriculography with low-dose dobutamine echocardiography for predicting regional improvement in left ventricular function after coronary artery bypass grafting.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 371-374
- Cardiac imaging using optison.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: 14G-18G
- Methodology, feasibility, safety and diagnostic accuracy of dobutamine stress echocardiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 595-606
- Utility of fast cine magnetic resonance imaging and display for the detection of myocardial ischemia in patients not well suited for second harmonic stress echocardiography.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1697-1702
- Comparison of low-dose dobutamine-gradient-echo magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography with [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose in patients with chronic coronary artery disease. A functional and morphological approach to the detection of residual myocardial viability.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1006-1015
- Comparison of dobutamine transesophageal echocardiography and dobutamine magnetic resonance imaging for detection of residual myocardial viability.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 415-419