Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- TNK-tissue plasminogen activator compared with front-loaded alteplase in acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1998; 98: 2805-2814
- Abciximab facilitates the rate and the extent of thrombolysis.Circulation. 1999; 99: 2720-2732
- The Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) trial.N Engl J Med. 1985; 31: 932-936
- TIMI frame count.Circulation. 1996; 93: 879-888
- The relationship between the TIMI frame count and clinical outcomes after thrombolytic administration.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1945-1950
- The TIMI frame count in saphenous vein grafts.Am Heart J. 1998; 135: 323-328
- Abnormal coronary flow in infarct arteries 1 year after myocardial infarction is predicted at 4 weeks by corrected Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) frame count and stenosis severity.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 665-671
- Corrected TIMI frame count at 3 weeks influences survival at 5 years but not 10 years after myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 1998; 19: 630
- Angiographic frame counts 90 minutes after streptokinase predict left ventricular function at 48 hours following myocardial infarction.Heart. 1999; 81: 128-133
- Estimation of coronary flow reserve using the Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) frame count method.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1562-1565
- Relationship between injections prior to 90 minute angiography and coronary patency.Am Heart J. 1997; 134: 351-355
☆This report was supported in part by a grant from Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco, California; Boehringer Ingelheim, Ingelheim, Germany (TIMI 10B); Centocor and Eli Lilly Inc., Malvern, Pennsylvania, and Indianapolis, Indiana (TIMI 14).