Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) trial. Phase I finding.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 932-936
- The TIMI frame count.Circulation. 1996; 93: 879-888
- The relationship between the TIMI Frame Count and clinical outcomes after thrombolytic administration.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1945-1950
- Impaired coronary blood flow in non-culprit arteries in the setting of acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 974-982
- Determinants of coronary blood flow following thrombolytic administration.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 1403-1412
- The effects of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockade with tirofiban on adverse cardiac events in patients with unstable angina or acute myocardial infarction undergoing coronary angioplasty.Circulation. 1997; 96: 1445-1453
- Six month angiographic and clinical outcomes following IIb/IIIa blockade with tirofiban.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 28-34
StataCorp 1997. Stata Statistical Software: Release 5.0. College Station, TX: Stata Corporation.
- Reduced coronary vasodilator function in infarcted and normal myocardium after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 222-227
- PET perfusion and vasodilator function after angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.J Nucl Med. 1997; 38: 770-777
- Functional abnormalities in non-occluded regions of myocardium after experimental coronary occlusion.Am J Cardiol. 1976; 37: 366-372
- Consequences of coronary arterial occlusion on remote myocardium.Am J Cardiol. 1975; 36: 385-392
- α-Adrenergic blockade improves recovery of myocardial perfusion and function after coronary stenting in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1999; 99: 482-490