- Behar S.
- Boyko V.
- Benderly M.
- Mandelzweig L.
- Graff E.
- Reicher-Reiss H.
- Schneider H.
- Shotan A.
- Balkin J.
- Brunner D.
- Goldbourt U.
Asymptomatic hyperglycemia in coronary heart disease frequency and associated lipid and lipoprotein levels in the Bezafibrate Infarction Prevention (BIP) register.
- Harris M.I.
- Flegal K.M.
- Cowie C.C.
- Eberhardt M.S.
- Goldstein D.E.
- Little R.R.
- Wiedmeyer H.M.
- Byrd-Holt D.D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Diabetes Statistics. National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse. Bethesda, MD: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, NIH publication 1999:99–3926.
- Rapid rise in the incidence of type 2 diabetes from 1987 to 1996.Arch Intern Med. 1999; 159: 1450-1456
- Prevalence and risks of hyperglycaemia and undiagnosed diabetes in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1984; 1: 1264-1267
- Prevalence of hyperglycaemia and undiagnosed diabetes mellitus in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Acta Med Scand. 1986; 220: 329-332
- Asymptomatic hyperglycemia in coronary heart disease.J Cardiovasc Risk. 1995; 2: 241-246
- Report of the expert committees on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 1183-1197
World Health Organization Expert Committee on Diabetes Mellitus. Second Report. Series No. 646. Geneva: WHO, 1980.
DECODE Study Group. Will new diagnostic criteria for diabetes mellitus change phenotype of patients with diabetes? Reanalysis of European epidemiological data. DECODE Study Group on behalf of the European Diabetes Epidemiology Study Group. Br Med J 1998;317:371–375.
- Prevalence of diabetes, impaired fasting glucose, and impaired glucose tolerance in U.S. adults. The Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1988–1994.Diabetes Care. 1998; 21: 518-524
- Comparison of the results between two diagnostic criteria by ADA and WHO among subjects with FPG 5.6–7.8 mmol/l in Kin-Hu and Kin-Chen, Kinmen, 1991–1994.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 1999; 45: 51-59
- Rationale and design of a secondary prevention trial of increasing serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and reducing triglycerides in patients with clinically manifest atherosclerotic heart disease (the Bezafibrate Infarction Prevention Trial).Am J Cardiol. 1993; 71: 909-915
- Fibrinogen is a predictor of mortality in coronary artery disease patients.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 1996; 16: 351-356
International Classification of Diseases. Clinical Modification. 9th rev. vol. I. Ann Arbor, MI: Edwards, 1981.
- Final report.Arch Intern Med. 1987; 147: 830-842
SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT. User’s Guide, version 6, 4th edition, volume 2. Cary, NC. SAS Institute Inc., 1987.
SAS/STAT software: changes and enhancements, release 6.07. Cary, NC. SAS Institute Inc., SAS technical report P-229, 1992:620.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease. A statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1134-1146