Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of harmonic imaging without echocardiographic contrast to improve two-dimensional image quality.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 794-799
- Comparison of native and contrast-enhanced harmonic echocardiography for visualization of LV endocardial border.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 211-217
- Assessment of LV function.Eur J Nucl Med. 1996; 23: 1613-1618
- Subjective visual echocardiographic estimate of LV EF as an alternative to conventional echocardiographic methods.Clin Cardiol. 1999; 14: 898-907
- Recommendations for quantification of the left ventricle by 2 dimensional echocardiography. American Society of Echocardiography Committee on Standards, Subcommittee of Quantitation of two dimension echocardiograms.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1989; 2: 358-367
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
Zaret BL, Wackers FJTh, Terrin ML, Forman SA, Williams DO, Knatterud GL, Braunwald E. Value of radionuclide rest and exercise LVEF in assessing survival of patients after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: results of the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction phase II study. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995;26:73–79.
- Effect of captopril on mortality and morbidity in patients with LV dysfunction after myocardial infarction. Results of the Survival and Ventricular Enlargement trial.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 669-677
- Serial assessment of doxorubicin cardiotoxicity with quantitative radionuclide angiocardiography.N Engl J Med. 1979; 300: 278-283
- Microbubble destruction is the origin of harmonic signals from FS069.Radiology. 1996; 201: 158
- Principles and recent developments in ultrasound contrast agents.Ultrasonics. 1991; 29: 324-330
- Comparison of radionuclide ventriculography and 2D echocardiography for the measurement of LV EF following acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 1994; 15: 1235-1239
- Comparison and reproducibility of visual echocardiographic and quantitative radionuclide LVEFs.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 843-850
- Comparison of different echocardiographic methods with radionuclide imaging for measuring LV EF during acute myocardial infarction treated by thrombolytic therapy.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 538-544
- Administration of an intravenous perfluorocarbon contrast agent improves echocardiographic determination of LV volumes and EF.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 1426-1432