Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Left retrograde cardioangiography in acquired cardiac disease.Am J Cardiol. 1964; 14: 432-442
- Color digital echo/Doppler image presentation.Ultrasound Med Biol. 1981; 7: 21-31
- Real-time two dimensional echocardiographic flow mapping.Circulation. 1985; 71: 849-853
- Color Doppler assessment of mitral regurgitation with orthogonal planes.Circulation. 1987; 75: 175-183
- Semiquantitative grading of severity of mitral regurgitation by real-time two-dimensional Doppler flow imaging technique.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 7: 82-88
- Three-Dimensional Color Doppler. An Atlas of Intracardiac Flow Imaging. Futura Publishing Company, Armonk, NY1999
- Three-dimensional color Doppler. A clinical study in patients with mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 1646-1654
- Multiplane transthoracic echocardiography.Echocardiography. 1997; 14: 559-577
- Initial experience with a multiplane transoesophageal echo-transducer.Eur Heart J. 1992; 13: 1201-1206
- The Heidelberg Raytracing Model.IEEE—Comput Graph Applicat. 1991; 6: 34-43
- Three-dimensional presentation of cardiac morphology.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1991; 39: 198-204
- Clinical application of transthoracic volume-rendered three-dimensional echocardiography in the assessment of mitral regurgitation.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 189-196
- Dynamic three-dimensional echocardiographic assessment of intracardiac blood flow jets.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 76: 1053-1058
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of color Doppler jets in the human heart.J Am Soc Ecocardiogr. 1994; 7: 553-560
- Three-dimensional flow images by reconstruction from two-dimensional vector velocity maps.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 1995; 8: 915-923
☆This work was supported by the German National Foundation for Scientific Research (Sonderforschungsbereich 414, Teilprojekt H1), Heidelberg, Germany. Manuscript received April 3, 2000; revised manuscript received and accepted June 22, 2000.