Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute coronary thrombus formation after stress testing following percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty. A case report.S Afr Med J. 1985; 67: 378-382
- Acute coronary thrombotic occlusion following exercise testing 6 weeks after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1992; 27: 40-44
- Delayed coronary occlusion after successful percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 52: 1143-1144
- Acute stent thrombosis associated with exercise testing after successful percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 130: 1120-1123
- Coronary dissection and thrombosis associated with exercise testing three months after successful coronary stenting.Clin Cardiol. 1999; 22: 426-428