- Abboud F.M.
- Thames M.D.
- Mark A.L.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Role of cardiac afferent nerves in regulation of circulation during coronary occlusion and heart failure.in: Abboud F.M. Fozzard H.A. Gilmore J.P. Reis D.J. Disturbances in Neurogenic Control of the Circulation. American Physiological Society, Bethesda, MD1981: 65-86
- Cardiopulmonary receptor regulation of renin release.Am J Med. 1988; 84: 97-104
- Carotid and cardiopulmonary baroreceptor control of splanchnic and forearm vasoconstrictor resistance during venous pooling in man.J Physiol (Lond). 1979; 286: 173-184
- Changes in plasma catecholamines in response to reflex modulation of sympathetic vasoconstrictor tone by cardiopulmonary receptors.Clin Sci. 1985; 68: 503-510
- Cardiopulmonary baroreflexes in humans.in: Shepherd J.T. Abboud F.M. Handbook of physiology, The Cardiovascular System. vol III. Part 2. American Physiological Society, Bethesda, MD1983: 795-814
- Cardiopulmonary receptor and arterial baroreceptor reflexes after acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1992; 69: 873-878
- Effects of ramipril on mortality and morbidity of survivors of acute myocardial infarction with clinical evidence of heart failure.Lancet. 1993; 432: 821-828
- GISSI-3.Lancet. 1994; 343: 1115-1122
- Enalaprilat augments arterial and cardiopulmonary baroreflex control of sympathetic nerve activity in patients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 27: 358-364
- An electrically calibrated plethysmograph for direct measurement of limb blood flow.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1975; 22: 21-25
- Liquid chromatogaraphic analysis of catecholamines.Life Sci. 1976; 19: 995-1004
- Influence of sodium hemostasis on dopamine modulation of aldosterone renin and prolactin in man.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1982; 54: 121-126
- Control of sympathetic nerve activity by vagal mechanoreflexes is blunted in heart failure.Circulation. 1992; 86: 1929-1934
- Interactions between ANG II, sympathetic nervous system, and baroreceptor reflexes in regulation of blood pressure.Am J Physiol. 1992; 262: E763-E778
- Different effect of vasopressin and angiotensin II on baroreflexes.Fed Proc. 1985; 44: 2388-2392
- Central attenuation of baroreflex by angiotensin II in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats.Am J Hypertens. 1988; 1: 15S-22S
- Evidence that the area postrema mediates the central cardiovascular response to angiotensin II.Nature. 1970; 228: 1301-1304
- Centrally infused bradykinin increases baroreceptor reflex sensitivity.Hypertension. 1992; 19: II-176-II-181
- Clinical and hemodynamic correlates of sympathetic nerve activity in normal humans and patients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 16: 1125-1134
- Muscle sympathetic activity and plasma noradrenaline in normotensive and hypertensive man.Acta Physiol Scand. 1983; 119: 117-121
☆This work was supported by Yoshitomi Pharmaceutical Industries, Tokyo, Japan.