Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Steel RH, Torrie LR. Principles and Procedures of Statistics. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1980:54–56.
- Assessment of the performance of electrocardiographic computer programs with the use of reference database.Circulation. 1985; 71: 523-534
- The diagnostic performance of computer programs for the interpretation of electrocardiograms.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 1767-1773
- Discriminant analysis of the standard 12-lead ECG for diagnosing non-Q wave myocardial infarction.J Electrocardiol. 1985; 24: 163-172