Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impotence.JAMA. 1993; 270: 83-90
- Impotence and its medical and psychosocial correlates.J Urol. 1994; 151: 54-61
- Sexual dysfunction in the United States.JAMA. 1999; 281: 537-544
- Survey says patients expect little physician help on sex.JAMA. 1999; 281: 2173-2174
Baldwin KC, Ginsberg PC, Harkaway RC. Underreporting of erectile dysfunction among men with unrelated urologic conditions. Abstract presented at Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association; April 29-May 4, 2000, Atlanta, GA.
- Evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction.Am Fam Physician. 1996; 53: 2101-2106
Pritzker MR. The penile stress test: a window to the hearts of man? 72nd Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association; November 7–10, 1999; Atlanta, GA. Abstract 104561.
Billups K, Friedrich S. Assessment of fasting lipid panels and Doppler ultrasound testing in men presenting with erectile dysfunction and no other medical problems. Abstract presented at Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association; April 29-May 4, 2000, Atlanta, GA.
- Development and evaluation of an abridged, 5-item version of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5) as a diagnostic tool for erectile dysfunction.Int J Impot Res. 1999; 11: 319-326
- Position paper.Int J Impot Res. 1999; 11: 59-74
- Erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease.Int J Clin Pract. 1999; 53: 363-368
- A systematic approach to erectile dysfunction in the cardiovascular patient.Int J Clin Pract. 1999; 53: 445-451
- Oral sildenafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 1397-1404
- Overall cardiovascular profile of sildenafil citrate.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 35C-44C
Kloner RA, Brown M, Prisant LM, Collins M, for the Sildenafil Study Group. Efficacy and safety of Viagra® (sildenafil citrate) in patients with erectile dysfunction taking concomitant antihypertensive therapy. Hypertension; in press.
- Incidence of myocardial infarction and death in 53 clinical trials of Viagra® (sildenafil citrate) (abstr).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 302
- Efficacy and safety of sildenafil citrate in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in patients with coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 29C-34C
- Efficacy and safety of Viagra® (sildenafil citrate) in men with cardiovascular disease and erectile dysfunction (abstr).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35: 329
Herrmann HC, Catella-Lawson F, Chang G, Kapoor S, Klugherz BD, Kolansky DM, Kumar AG, Mahoney PD. Systemic, pulmonary, and coronary hemodynamics and platelet effects of oral sildenafil citrate (Viagra) in men with severe coronary artery disease. 72nd Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association; November 7–10, 1999; Atlanta, Georgia. Abstract #2177.
Lepore JJ, Pereira N, Maroo A, Ginns I, Bigatello IM, Dec GW, Rubin R, Zapol WM, Bloch KD, Semigran MJ. Sildenafil is a pulmonary vasodilator which augments and prolongs vasodilation by inhaled nitric oxide in patients with pulmonary hypertension. 72nd Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association; November 7–10, 1999; Atlanta, Georgia. Abstract #107514.
- Effects of phosphodiesterase-5 inhibition on myocardial ischemia in patients with chronic stable angina in therapy with beta-blockers.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 35 (abstr): 339
- ACC/AHA Expert Consensus Document.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 33: 273-282
- Cardiovascular effects of sildenafil citrate and recommendations for its use.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 11N-17N
- Physical exertion as a trigger of myocardial infarction and sudden cardiac death.Cardiol Clin. 1996; 14: 263-270
- Myocardial ischemia during sexual activity in patients with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 835-837