Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Echocardiographic predictors of left ventricular function after correction of mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 24: 1536-1543
- Echocardiographic predictors of survival after surgical correction of organic mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 1994; 90: 830-837
- Mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 1986; 73: 900-912
- Chronic mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1984; 3: 235-242
- Medical progress valvular heart disease.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 32-41
- Mitral regurgitation.Mayo Clin Proc. 1997; 72: 1034-1043
- Echocardiographic markers of left ventricular contractile dysfunction in chronic mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 1997; 96: I469
- Activation of sympathetic nervous system in chronic mitral regurgitation.Circulation. 1997; 96: I469
- Mechanistic differences in sympathetic nervous system activity between patients with chronic mitral regurgitation and controls.J Invest Med. 1998; 46: 252A
- Norepinephrine metabolism in humans.J Clin Invest. 1987; 80: 1332-1341
- Recommendations regarding quantitation in M-mode echocardiography.Circulation. 1978; 58: 1072-1081
- Accuracy and reproducibility of clinically acquired two-dimensional echocardiographic mass measurements.Am Heart J. 1989; 118: 133-136
- Norepinephrine kinetics in essential hypertension.J Clin Invest. 1987; 80: 812-881
- Age-differences in norepinephrine kinetics.Am J Physiol. 1990; 259: E422-E431
- The effect of sodium-restricted diet and posture on norepinephrine kinetics in humans.Am J Physiol. 1988; 254: E222-E230
- Homologous upregulation of human arterial α-adrenergic responses by guanadrel.J Clin Invest. 1993; 256: 172-178
- Sensitization of human alpha1- and alpha2- adrenergic venous responses by guanadrel sulfate.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1990; 48: 537-543
- Beta-adrenergic blockade decreases norepinephrine release in humans.Am J Physiol. 1990; 258: E999-E1005
- Comparisons of double- and single-isotope enzymatic derivative methods for measuring catecholamines in human plasma.Clin Chem. 1978; 24: 567-570
Berman, MW, Weiss MF. SAAM Manual. Publication No. (NIH) 78–180. United States Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Washington DC NIH 1978.
Berman MW, Beltz F, Grief PC, Chabay R, Boston RC. CONSAAM User’s Guide No. 1983–421–132:3279. United States Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, 1984. N/A 1984.
- Activity of the sympathetic nervous system and renin-angiotensin system assessed by plasma hormone levels and their relation to hemodynamic abnormalities in congestive heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1965; 45: 1966-1982
- Abnormalities in systemic norepinephrine kinetics in humans with congestive heart failure.Am J Physiol. 1988; 254: E760-E766
- Plasma norepinephrine as a guide to prognosis in patients with chronic congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 819-823
- Comparison of neuroendocrine activation in patients with left ventricular dysfunction with and without congestive heart failure.Circulation. 1990; 82: 1724-1729
☆This study was supported by Grant NIH RO1-HL36450 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, and Grant MM-RR00042 from the Kughn Clinical Research Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, and by Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC.