Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Sixth Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure.Arch Intern Med. 1997; 157: 2413-2446
- Combination therapy in the management of hypertensive therapy.in: Messerli F.H The ABC’s of Antihypertensive Therapy. 2nd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, New York2000: 204-221
- Single-drug therapy for hypertension in men. A comparison of six antihypertensive agents with placebo.N Engl J Med. 1993; 328: 914-921
- Treatment of mild hypertension study.JAMA. 1993; 270: 713-724
- Remembering the lessons of basic pharmacology (editorial).Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1430-1431
- Combined enalapril and felodipine extended release (ER) for systemic hypertension. Enalapril-Felodipine ER Factorial Study Group.Am J Cardiol. 1997; 79: 431-435
- Combination therapy of calcium antagonists and ACE inhibitors—the incidence of vasodilatory edema (abstr).Am J Hypertens. 1999; 12: 119a
- Vasodilatory edema.Am J Hypertens. 1999; 12: 121a
☆This study was supported by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, East Hanover, New Jersey.