Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrial fibrillation following coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Predictors, outcome, and resource utilization.JAMA. 1996; 276: 300-306
- Atrial fibrillation following coronary artery bypass surgery.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1989; 31: 367-378
- Hazards of postoperative atrial arrhythmias.Ann Thorac Surg. 1993; 56: 539-549
- Predictors, prevention, and long-term prognosis of atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass graft operations.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1987; 94: 331-335
- Risk factors for atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 66: 1520-1522
- The importance of age as a predictor of atrial fibrillation and flutter after coronary artery bypass grafting.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1990; 100: 338-342
- Predictors of atrial fibrillation after coronary artery surgery. Current trends and impact on hospital resources.Circulation. 1996; 94: 390-397
- What are the risk factors for arrhythmias after thoracic operations? A retrospective multivariate analysis of 267 consecutive thoracic operations.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 106: 1104-1110
- Minimally invasive versus conventional reoperative coronary artery bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 64: 616-622
Stamou SC, Dangas G, Dullum MKC, Pfister AJ, Boyce SW, Bafi AS, Garcia JM, Corso PJ. Beating heart surgery in octogenarians: perioperative outcomes and comparison with younger age groups. Ann Thorac Surg; in press.
Stamou SC, Pfister AJ, Dangas G, Dullum MKC, Boyce SW, Bafi AS, Garcia JM, Corso PJ. Beating heart versus conventional single vessel reoperative coronary artery bypass surgery. Ann Thorac Surg; in press
- Atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery.Ann Surg. 1997; 226: 501-513
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on the risk of death.Circulation. 1998; 98: 946-952
- Can we predict atrial fibrillation after coronary surgery and why should we?.Eur Heart J. 1998; 19: 684-685
- A perspective of postoperative atrial fibrillation in cardiac operations.Ann Thorac Surg. 1993; 56: 405-409
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of the atria eliminates pacing-induced sustained atrial fibrillation and reduces connexin 43 in dogs.Circulation. 1997; 96: 1675-1685
- Atrial fibrillation after minimally invasive coronary artery bypass grafting.J Thorac Cadiovasc Surg. 1999; 117: 298-301
- Comparison of frequencies of atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass grafting with and without the use of cardiopulmonary bypass.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 775-776
- Pathology of the senescent heart.Mayo Clin Proc. 1988; 63: 552-564
- Determinants of hospital charges for coronary artery bypass surgery.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 309-313