Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Advances in coronary angioplasty.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1290-1302
- Prognostic implication of creatinine kinase elevation following elective coronary artery interventions.JAMA. 1997; 277: 461-466
- Can we predict future coronary events in patients with stable coronary artery disease?.JAMA. 1997; 277: 343-344
- The new paradigm for coronary artery disease.Mayo Clin Proc. 1996; 71: 957-965
- Shattuck Lecture—cardiovascular medicine at the turn of the millennium.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1360-1369
- A strategy to arrest and reverse coronary artery disease.J Fam Prac. 1995; 41: 560-568
- Vitality and Aging. Implications of the Rectangular Curve. WH Freeman and Company, San Francisco1981
- Cancer undefeated.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336: 1569-1574
- An epidemiologic survey of prostatic cancer from the annals of the pathological autopsy cases in Japan.Tohoku J Exp Med. 1980; 230: 159-164
- Save Yourself from Breast Cancer. Berkley Books, New York1994