Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Research Council (US) Committee on Diet and Health. Diet and health: implications for reducing chronic disease risk/Committee on Diet and Health, Food and Nutrition Board, Commission on Life Sciences, National Research Council, Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1989.
- From the desk of William P. Castelli, Medical Director, Framingham Cardiovascular Institute, Framingham, MA.Prevention. 1996; 48: 61-64
- Western Diseases—Their Dietary Prevention and Reversibility. Humana Press, Totowa, New Jersey1994
- Diet, Lifestyle, and Mortality in China. A Study of the Characteristics of 65 Chinese Counties. Oxford University Press, Cornell University Press, People’s Medical Publishing House, Oxford, UK; Ithaca, NY; Beijing, PRC1990
- Atherosclerosis of the aorta and coronary arteries and cardiovascular risk factors in persons aged 6 to 30 years and studied at necropsy (The Bogalusa Heart Study).Am J Cardiol. 1992; 70: 851-858
- Randomised trial of cholesterol lowering in 4444 patients with coronary heart disease.Lancet. 1994; 344: 1383-1389
- Prevention of CHD with pravastatin in men with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1301-1307
- The effect of pravastatin on coronary events after MI in patients with average cholesterol levels.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1001-1009
- The effect of aggressive lowering of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and low-dose anticoagulation on obstructive changes in saphenous-vein coronary-artery bypass grafts.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336: 153-162