Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sedentary behaviors and health outcomes among adults: a systematic review of prospective studies.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: 174-182
- Dose-response relationship of total and leisure time physical activity to risk of heart failure: a prospective cohort study.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 701-708
- Effects of physical activity and sedentary time on the risk of heart failure.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 21-27
- Self-management counseling in patients with heart failure: the heart failure adherence and retention randomized behavioral trial.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1331-1338
- The heart failure adherence and retention trial (HART): design and rationale.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 452-460
- Development and validation of a geriatric depression screening scale: a preliminary report.J Psychiatr Res. 1982; 17: 37-49
- The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection.Med Care. 1992; 30: 473-483
- Longitudinal change in quality of life and impact on survival after left ventricular assist device implantation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2004; 77: 1321-1327
- An overview of the objectives of and the approaches to propensity score analyses.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 1704-1708
- Efficacy and safety of exercise training in patients with chronic heart failure: HF-ACTION randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2009; 301: 1439-1450
- Relation between volume of exercise and clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1899-1905
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Clinical outcomes and cardiovascular responses to different exercise training intensities in patients with heart failure.JACC Heart Fail. 2013; 1: 514-522
- Randomized, controlled trial of long-term moderate exercise training in chronic heart failure: effects on functional capacity, quality of life, and clinical outcome.Circulation. 1999; 99: 1173-1182
- 10-year exercise training in chronic heart failure: a randomized controlled trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1521-1528
- Exercise training improves exercise capacity and diastolic function in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: results of the Ex-DHF (Exercise training in Diastolic Heart Failure) pilot study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1780-1791
- Effects of exercise training for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of comparative studies.Int J Cardiol. 2012; 162: 6-13
- Effect of endurance exercise training on endothelial function and arterial stiffness in older patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction: a randomized, controlled, single-blind trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 584-592
- Sedentary behaviour and cardiovascular disease: a review of prospective studies.Int J Epidemiol. 2012; 41: 1338-1353
- Sedentary behaviors and subsequent health outcomes in adults a systematic review of longitudinal studies, 1996-2011.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: 207-215
- Screen-based entertainment time, all-cause mortality, and cardiovascular events: population-based study with ongoing mortality and hospital events follow-up.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 292-299
- Television screen time, but not computer use and reading time, is associated with cardio-metabolic biomarkers in a multiethnic Asian population: a cross-sectional study.Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2013; 10: 70
Funding: The Heart Failure Adherence and Retention Trial (NCT00018005) was funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute ( HL065547 ). This study is part of the Rush Center for Urban Health Equity, which is funded by the National Institute for Heart Lung and Blood (NHLBI), grant number 1P50HL105189-01 .
See page 1143 for disclosure information.