Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology and pathophysiology of takotsubo syndrome.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2015; 12: 387-397
- Mechanisms of myocardial infarction in women without angiographically obstructive coronary artery disease.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1414-1425
- Neurohumoral features of myocardial stunning due to sudden emotional stress.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 539-548
- Autonomic changes associated with spontaneous coronary spasm in patients with variant angina.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 1249-1256
- Abnormal autonomic control of the cardiovascular system in syndrome X.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 73: 1174-1179
- Cardiac autonomic imbalance in patients with reversible ventricular dysfunction takotsubo cardiomyopathy.QJM. 2007; 100: 335-343
- Afferent baroreflex failure in familial dysautonomia.Neurology. 2010; 75: 1904-1911
- Heart rate variability. Standards of measurement, physiological interpretation, and clinical use. Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology.Eur Heart J. 1996; 17: 354-381
- Reference values of indices of spontaneous baroreceptor reflex sensitivity.Am J Hypertens. 2000; 13: 268-275
- Vascular endothelial function and blood pressure regulation in afferent autonomic failure.Am J Hypertens. 2015; 28: 166-172
- A variant of takotsubo cardiomyopathy: a rare complication in the electrophysiology lab.J Invasive Cardiol. 2008; 20: E310-313
- Recurrent takotsubo cardiomyopathy associated with pheochromocytoma.Endocr Pract. 2009; 15: 560-562
- A case of apical ballooning cardiomyopathy associated with duloxetine.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 149: 218-219
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy after midodrine therapy.Tex Heart Inst J. 2012; 39: 158-159
- Stress (takotsubo) cardiomyopathy–a novel pathophysiological hypothesis to explain catecholamine-induced acute myocardial stunning.Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med. 2008; 5: 22-29
- Tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy: Intraindividual structural analysis in the acute phase and after functional recovery.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 2456-2464
- Clinical features and outcomes of takotsubo (stress) cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 929-938
- Natural history and expansive clinical profile of stress (tako-tsubo) cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 333-341
- Heart rate variability from 24-hour electrocardiography and the 2-year risk for sudden death.Circulation. 1993; 88: 180-185
- Post-exercise heart rate recovery independently predicts mortality risk in patients with chronic heart failure.J Card Fail. 2009; 15: 850-855
- Decreased heart rate variability and its association with increased mortality after acute myocardial infarction.The Am J Cardiol. 1987; 59: 256-262
- Pharmacological dissection of components of the Valsalva maneuver in adrenergic failure.J Appl Physiol. 1991; 71: 1563-1567
- Tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy complicating left atrial radiofrequency ablation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 667-671
- Afferent baroreflex failure and tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy.Clin Auton Res. 2011; 21: 1-2
- Endothelial function and vascular response to mental stress are impaired in patients with apical ballooning syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 56: 1840-1846
Funding Source: This study was funded by Fears, et al v. Wilhelmina, et al, 02cv04911 Charity Distribution.
See page 213 for disclosure information.