Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The coronary artery calcium score and stress myocardial perfusion imaging provide independent and complementary prediction of cardiac risk.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 1872-1882
- Stable coronary artery disease: prognostic value of myocardial perfusion SPECT in relation to coronary calcium scoring—long-term follow-up.Radiology. 2009; 252: 682-690
- Prevalence and severity of coronary artery disease and adverse events among symptomatic patients with coronary artery calcification scores of zero undergoing coronary computed tomography angiography: results from the CONFIRM (Coronary CT Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: an International Multicenter) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 2533-2540
- Does coronary CT angiography improve risk stratification over coronary calcium scoring in symptomatic patients with suspected coronary artery disease? Results from the prospective multicenter international CONFIRM registry.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014; 15: 267-274
- Prognostic value of coronary computed tomographic angiography in comparison with calcium scoring and clinical risk scores.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2011; 4: 16-23
- Coronary calcium as a predictor of coronary events in four racial or ethnic groups.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1336-1345
- Coronary artery calcium score and risk classification for coronary heart disease prediction.JAMA. 2010; 303: 1610-1616
- Prognostic significance of calcified plaque among symptomatic patients with nonobstructive coronary artery disease.J Nucl Cardiol. 2014; 21: 453-466
- Coronary artery calcium scoring does not add prognostic value to standard 64-section CT angiography protocol in low-risk patients suspected of having coronary artery disease.Radiology. 2011; 259: 92-99
- Incremental prognostic value of coronary artery calcium score versus CT angiography among symptomatic patients without known coronary artery disease.Atherosclerosis. 2014; 233: 190-195
- Does coronary artery calcium scoring add to the predictive value of coronary computed tomography angiography for adverse cardiovascular events in low-risk chest pain patients?.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 1065-1071
- Incremental prognostic value of different components of coronary atherosclerotic plaque at cardiac CT angiography beyond coronary calcification in patients with acute chest pain.Radiology. 2012; 264: 679-690
- Coronary artery calcium area by electron-beam computed tomography and coronary atherosclerotic plaque area. A histopathologic correlative study.Circulation. 1995; 92: 2157-2162
- Diagnostic and prognostic value of absence of coronary artery calcification.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 2: 675-688
- Meaning of zero coronary calcium score in symptomatic patients referred for coronary computed tomographic angiography.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 13: 776-785
- Influence of coronary calcification on the diagnostic accuracy of 64-slice computed tomography coronary angiography: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 28: 943-953
- Diagnostic accuracy of computed tomography coronary angiography according to pre-test probability of coronary artery disease and severity of coronary arterial calcification. The CORE-64 (Coronary Artery Evaluation Using 64-Row Multidetector Computed Tomography Angiography) International Multicenter Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 379-387
- Predictors of inaccurate coronary arterial stenosis assessment by CT angiography.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 6: 963-972
See page 743 for disclosure information.