Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A missense mutation in CASQ2 is associated with autosomal recessive catecholamine-induced polymorphic ventricular tachycardia in Bedouin families from Israel.Ann Med. 2004; 36: 87-91
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia in children. A 7-year follow-up of 21 patients.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1512-1519
- Clinical and molecular characterization of patients with catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2002; 106: 69-74
- Arrhythmic disorder mapped to chromosome 1q42-q43 causes malignant polymorphic ventricular tachycardia in structurally normal hearts.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 2035-2042
- High prevalence of exercise-induced arrhythmias in catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia mutation-positive family members diagnosed by cascade genetic screening.Europace. 2010; 12: 417-423
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Develop Guidelines for Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: e247-e346
- Exercise training improves cardiac function and attenuates arrhythmia in CPVT mice.J Appl Physiol. 2012; 113: 1677-1683
- Interval training normalizes cardiomyocyte function, diastolic Ca2+ control, and SR Ca2+ release synchronicity in a mouse model of diabetic cardiomyopathy.Circ Res. 2009; 105: 527-536
- Cardiac autonomic neural remodeling and susceptibility to sudden cardiac death: effect of endurance exercise training.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2009; 297: H1171-H1193
- Calmodulin kinase II inhibition prevents arrhythmias in RyR2(R4496C+/-) mice with catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2011; 50: 214-222
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II contributes to cardiac arrhythmogenesis in heart failure.Circ Heart Fail. 2009; 2: 664-675
- Superior cardiovascular effect of aerobic interval training versus moderate continuous training in heart failure patients: a randomized study.Circulation. 2007; 115: 3086-3094
- Competitive sports participation in athletes with congenital long QT syndrome.JAMA. 2012; 308: 764-765
- Return to play? Athletes with congenital long QT syndrome.Br J Sports Med. 2013; 47: 28-33
- The safety of cardiopulmonary exercise testing in a population with high-risk cardiovascular diseases.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2465-2472
- Activity patterns of men attending for fitness assessment.Br J Sports Med. 1988; 22: 101-106
- Effects of age on ventilatory threshold and peak oxygen uptake normalised for regional skeletal muscle mass in Japanese men and women aged 20-80 years.Eur J Appl Physiol. 2007; 99: 475-483
- The effect of acute vs chronic treatment with beta-adrenoceptor blockade on exercise performance, haemodynamic and metabolic parameters in healthy men and women.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1996; 41: 57-67
See page 1833 for disclosure information.