Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 127: e362-e425
- ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2569-2619
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1581-1598
- The 2012 ACCF/AHA focused update of the unstable angina/non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction (UA/NSTEMI) guideline: a critical appraisal.Methodist Debakey Cardiovasc J. 2012; 8: 26-30
- Negative T waves shortly after ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction are a powerful marker for improved survival rate.Am Heart J. 2000; 140: 385-394
- Correlation between infarct-related coronary artery patency and predischarge electrocardiographic patterns in patients with first anterior myocardial infarction who received thrombolytic therapy.Heart Vessels. 2004; 19: 63-67
- Electrocardiographic markers of reperfusion in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Cardiol Clin. 2006; 24: 367-376
- Bedside markers of coronary artery patency and short-term prognosis of patients with acute myocardial infarction and thrombolysis.Am Heart J. 1999; 138: 533-539
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of reperfusion during thrombolytic therapy in acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 1206-1210
- The electrocardiographic window of opportunity to treat vs. the different evolving stages of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: correlation with therapeutic approach, coronary anatomy, and outcome in the DANAMI-2 trial.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 2985-2991
- The evolving acute myocardial infarction.in: Sclarovsky S. Electrocardiography of acute myocardial ischaemic syndromes. Martin Dunitz, London, United Kingdom1999: 99-122
- Abnormal Q waves on the admission electrocardiogram of patients with first acute myocardial infarction: prognostic implications.Clin Cardiol. 1997; 20: 477-481
- Prognostic impact of terminal T wave inversions on presentation in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing urgent percutaneous coronary intervention.J Electrocardiol. 2013; 46: 2-7
- The prognostic implications of negative T waves in the leads with ST segment elevation on admission in acute myocardial infarction.Cardiology. 1999; 92: 121-127
- Predictors and implications of coronary infarct artery patency at initial angiography in patients with acute myocardial infarction (from the CADILLAC and HORIZONS-AMI Trials).Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 918-923
See page 274 for disclosure information.