Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical therapy of acute myocardial infarction by application of hemodynamic subsets (first of two parts).N Engl J Med. 1976; 295: 1356-1362
- The initial chest x-ray in acute myocardial infarction. Prediction of early and late mortality and survival.Circulation. 1980; 61: 1004-1009
- Unreliability of cardiothoracic ratio as a marker of left ventricular impairment: comparison with radionuclide ventriculography and echocardiography.Postgrad Med J. 2000; 76: 289-291
- The coronary care unit: new perspectives and directions.JAMA. 1967; 199: 188-198
- Sudden cardiac death—1978.Circulation. 1979; 60: 1593-1599
- Preliminary report: effect of encainide and flecainide on mortality in a randomized trial of arrhythmia suppression after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 406-412
- Relationship between burden of premature ventricular complexes and left ventricular function.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 865-869
- Treatment of myocardial infarction in a coronary care unit: a two year experience with 250 patients.Am J Cardio. 1967; 20: 457-465
- Declining incidence of ventricular fibrillation in myocardial infarction. Implications for the prophylactic use of lidocaine.Circulation. 1992; 86: 764-773
- Cardiac events in patients undergoing noncardiac surgery: shifting the paradigm from noninvasive risk stratification to therapy.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138: 506-511
See page 1075 for disclosure information.