- Procedural complications, rehospitalizations, and repeat procedures after catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 143-149
- Prevalence and predictors of complications of radiofrequency catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electr. 2011; 22: 626-631
- Complications of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: incidence and predictors.J Cardiovasc Electr. 2008; 19: 627-631
- Early complications of pulmonary vein catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: A multicenter prospective registry on procedural safety.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1265-1271
- Complications arising from catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: temporal trends and predictors.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1869-1874
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation in patients with obesity.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2583-2590
Letsas KP, Siklody CH, Korantzopoulos P, Weber R, Burkle G, Mihas CC, Kalusche D, Arentz T. The impact of body mass index on the efficacy and safety of catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation. Int J Cardiol Epub 2011 Jul 2.
- Body mass index, periprocedural bleeding, and outcome following percutaneous coronary intervention (from the British Columbia Cardiac Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 507-511
- Low-normal or excessive body mass index: newly identified and powerful risk factors for death and other complications with percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 642-646
- The impact of obesity on the short-term and long-term outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: the obesity paradox?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 578-584
- Impact of body mass index on outcome after percutaneous coronary intervention (the obesity paradox).Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 42-45
- Impact of body mass index on in-hospital outcomes following percutaneous coronary intervention (report from the New York State Angioplasty Registry).Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 1229-1232
- Polymorphism modulates symptomatic response to antiarrhythmic drug therapy in patients with lone atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 743-749
- Research electronic data capture (REDCAP)—a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- HRS/EHRA/ECAS expert consensus statement on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation: recommendations for personnel, policy, procedures and follow-up—a report of the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) task force on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 816-861
- The impact of body mass index on short- and long-term outcomes inpatients undergoing coronary revascularization: insights from the bypass angioplasty revascularization investigation (BARI).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 834-840
- Association of body mass index with outcome after percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 91: 472-476
- Outcomes and complications of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation in females.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 167-172
- Impact of gender on in-hospital outcomes following contemporary percutaneous intervention for peripheral arterial disease.J Invasive Cardiol. 2005; 17: 433-436
- Risk factors for the development of retroperitoneal hematoma after percutaneous coronary intervention in the era of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors and vascular closure devices.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 363-368
- Variational anatomy of the deep femoral artery.Anat Rec. 1985; 212: 206-209
- Ultrasonography of the femoral vessels in the groin: implications for vascular access.Anaesthesia. 2000; 55: 1198-1202
This study was supported by Established Investigator award 0940116N from the American Heart Association (Dallas, Texas) and Clinical Research Program award 11CRP7420009 from the American Heart Association (Dallas, Texas), and grants U19 HL65962 , HL092217 , UL1 RR024975 , and UL1 TR000445 from the National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, Maryland).
See page 372 for disclosure information.