Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angiographic no-reflow phenomenon as a predictor of adverse long-term outcome in patients treated with percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for first acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1202-1209
- Predictive factors and impact of no reflow after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 27-33
- Angiographic morphologic features of infarct-related arteries and timely reperfusion in acute myocardial infarction: predictors of slow-flow and no-reflow phenomenon.Chest. 2002; 122: 1322-1332
- Predictive factors for development of the no-reflow phenomenon in patients with reperfused anterior wall acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 472-477
- The foundation and launch of the Melbourne Interventional Group: a collaborative interventional cardiology project.Heart Lung Circ. 2006; 15: 44-47
- Progress towards a National Cardiac Procedure database—development of the Australasian Society of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeons (ASCTS) and Melbourne Interventional Group (MIG) registries.Heart Lung Circ. 2011; 20: 10-18
- Long-term outcomes with drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in Sweden.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1009-1019
- Quality control activities associated with registries in interventional cardiology and surgery.Heart Lung Circ. 2011; 20: 180-186
- The effect of intended duration of clopidogrel use on early and late mortality and major adverse cardiac events in patients with drug-eluting stents.Am Heart J. 2009; 157: 899-907
- Comparison of invasive and conservative strategies after treatment with intravenous tissue plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1989; 320: 618-627
- Prognostic significance of transient no-reflow during primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 1445-1447
- Incidence and treatment of “no-reflow” after percutaneous coronary intervention.Circulation. 1994; 89: 2514-2518
- No-reflow is an independent predictor of death and myocardial infarction after percutaneous coronary intervention.Am Heart J. 2003; 145: 42-46
- Features and outcome of no-reflow after percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 778-782
- Impact of reversibility of no reflow phenomenon on 30-day mortality following percutaneous revascularization for acute myocardial infarction-insights from a 1,328 patient registry.J Interv Cardiol. 2005; 18: 261-266
- Temporal evolution and functional outcome of no reflow: sustained and spontaneously reversible patterns following successful coronary recanalisation.Heart. 2003; 89: 731-737
- Usefulness of myocardial blush grade early and late after primary coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction in predicting left ventricular function.Am J Cardiol. 2003; 92: 1015-1019
- Retrieval and analysis of particulate debris after saphenous vein graft intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 468-475
- Pronounced benefit of coronary stenting and adjunctive platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition in complex atherosclerotic lesions.Circulation. 2000; 102: 28-34
- Abciximab improves both epicardial flow and myocardial reperfusion in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2000; 101: 239-243
- The coronary no-reflow phenomenon: a review of mechanisms and therapies.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 729-739
- Coronary and myocardial angiography: angiographic assessment of both epicardial and myocardial perfusion.Circulation. 2004; 109: 3096-3105
- Myocardial no-reflow in humans.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 281-292
- Prognostic significance of microvascular obstruction by magnetic resonance imaging in patients with acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1998; 97: 765-772
- Randomized trial of a distal embolic protection device during percutaneous intervention of saphenous vein aorto-coronary bypass grafts.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1285-1290
- Cardiac death and reinfarction after 1 year in the Thrombus Aspiration during Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Acute Myocardial Infarction Study (TAPAS): a 1-year follow-up study.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1915-1920
The Melbourne Interventional Group acknowledges unrestricted educational grant funding from Abbot Vascular , AstraZeneca , Biotronik , Boston-Scientific , Bristol-Myers Squibb , CSL , Johnson and Johnson , Medtronic , Pfizer , Schering-Plough , Sanofi-Aventis , and Servier .
Dr. Chan is supported by scholarships from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia, Canberra, ACT, Australia and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Duffy's work is supported by an NHMRC of Australia Program Grant. The work of Dr. Reid, Ms. Brennan, and Dr. Andrianopoulos is supported by an NHMRC of Australia Program Grant.