Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prognostic value of transient and sustained increase in in-hospital creatinine on outcomes of patients admitted with acute coronary syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 939-942
- Decline in rates of death and heart failure in acute coronary syndromes, 1999–2006.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1892-1900
- Cigarette smoking and acute coronary syndromes: a multinational observational study.Int J Cardiol. 2005; 100: 109-117
- Impact of smoking status on outcomes of primary coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction—the smoker's paradox revisited.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 358-364
- Smoking in acute coronary syndromes—the “smoker's paradox” revisited.Rev Port Cardiol. 2009; 28: 425-437
- Impact of smoking on acute phase outcomes of myocardial infarction.Coron Artery Dis. 2011; 22: 217-222
- Intravascular ultrasonic study of gender differences in ruptured coronary plaque morphology and its associated clinical presentation.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100: 185-189
- The importance of gender on coronary artery size: in-vivo assessment by intravascular ultrasound.Clin Cardiol. 2004; 27: 291-294
- Nicotine addiction and coronary artery disease: impact of cessation interventions.Curr Pharm Des. 2010; 16: 2586-2597
- Overview of hemostatic factors involved in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease.Lipids. 2005; 40: 1215-1220
- Cigarette smoking acutely increases platelet thrombus formation in patients with coronary artery disease taking aspirin.Circulation. 1995; 92: 2432-2436
- Effect of cigarette smoking on outcome after thrombolytic therapy for myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1995; 91: 298-303
- The pathophysiology of cigarette smoking and cardiovascular disease: an update.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 1731-1737
- Effects of gender and cigarette smoking on reactivity to psychological and pharmacological stress provocation.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2008; 33: 560-568
- Gender differences in management and outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results on 20,290 patients from the AMIS Plus Registry.Heart. 2007; 93: 1369-1375
- Biology or bias: practice patterns and long-term outcomes for men and women with acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1909-1916
- Observations of the treatment of women in the United States with myocardial infarction: a report from the National Registry of Myocardial Infarction-I.Arch Intern Med. 1998; 158: 981-988
This study was partly supported by unrestricted grants from the Mardigan Fund and the Hewlett Foundation .