Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment of the spatial QRS-T angle by vectorcardiography: current data and perspectives.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2009; 5: 251-262
- A primer and comparative review of major US mortality databases.Ann Epidemiol. 2002; 12: 462-468
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2010
- Resting heart rate in cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 823-830
- Physical fitness and age, with emphasis on cardiovascular function in the elderly.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1977; 25: 385-392
- J-shaped relationship between resting pulse rate and all-cause mortality in community-dwelling older people with disabilities.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2008; 56: 367-368
- The association of admission heart rate and in-hospital cardiovascular events in patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from 135 164 patients in the CRUSADE quality improvement initiative.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 552-560
- Impact of resting heart rate on outcomes in hypertensive patients with coronary artery disease: findings from the INternational VErapamil-SR/trandolapril STudy (INVEST).Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 1327-1334
- Long-term outcomes in individuals with prolonged PR Interval or first-degree atrioventricular block.JAMA. 2009; 301: 2571-2577
- Relation of QRS width in healthy persons to risk of future permanent pacemaker implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 668-672
- Prognostic significance of quantitative QRS duration.Am J Med. 2006; 119: 600-606
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities that predict coronary heart disease events and mortality in postmenopausal women: the Women's Health Initiative.Circulation. 2006; 113: 473-480
- Current burden of sudden cardiac death: multiple source surveillance versus retrospective death certificate-based review in a large U.S. community.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1268-1275
Dr. Goldberger receives grant and fellowship support from Boston Scientific , Natick, Massachusetts, Medtronic , Minneapolis, Minnesota, and St. Jude Medical, St. Paul, Minnesota.