Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Indications for fibrinolytic therapy in suspected acute myocardial infarction: collaborative overview of early mortality and major morbidity results from all randomised trials of more than 1000 patients.Lancet. 1994; 343: 311-322
- Unraveling the spectrum of left bundle branch block in acute myocardial infarction: insights from the Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Thrombolytic (ASSENT 2 and 3) trials.Am Heart J. 2006; 151: 10-15
- Patients with prolonged ischemic chest pain and presumed-new left bundle branch block have heterogeneous outcomes depending on the presence of ST-segment changes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 29-38
- Regional systems of care to optimize timeliness of reperfusion therapy for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: the Mayo Clinic STEMI protocol.Circulation. 2007; 116: 729-736
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of evolving acute myocardial infarction in the presence of left bundle-branch block.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 481-487
- A simple risk index for rapid initial triage of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: an InTIME II substudy.Lancet. 2001; 358: 1571-1575
- Executive summary: heart disease and stroke statistics—2010 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2010; 121: 948-954
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction).Circulation. 2004; 110: e82-e292
- Development of systems of care for ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients: executive summary.Circulation. 2007; 116: 217-230
- “False-positive” cardiac catheterization laboratory activation among patients with suspected ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2007; 298: 2754-2760
- Electrocardiographic criteria for detecting acute myocardial infarction in patients with left bundle branch block: a meta-analysis.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 52: 329-336
- Normal blood supply to the human His bundle and proximal bundle branches.Circulation. 1973; 47: 8-18