This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Paroxysmal tachycardia and the effect of stimulation of the vagus nerves by pressure.Heart. 1913; : 93-108
- Vagal techniques for termination of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 1980; 46: 655-664
- The Valsalva maneuver and responses revisited.in: Mayo Clin Proc. 61. 1986: 211-217
- The ice bag: a new technique for interruption of supraventricular tachycardia.J Pediatr. 1980; 97: 593-595
- Autonomic pathways responsible for bradycardia on facial immersion.J Appl Physiol. 1979; : 1218-1222
- Diagnostic and therapeutic use of adenosine in patients with supraventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 6: 417-425
- Efficacy and safety of adenosine in the treatment of supraventricular tachycardia in infants and children.Br Heart J. 1989; 62: 204-211
- Adenosine-induced atrioventricular block: a rapid and reliable method to assess surgical and radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular pathways.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 1005-1012
- Usefulness of adenosine for arrhythmias in infants and children.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 61: 336-340
- Rapid and safe termination of supraventricular tachycardia in children by adenosine.Lancet. 1987; 329: 299-300
- Electrophysiologic effects of dipyridamole on atrioventricular nodal conduction and supraventricular tachycardia. Role of endogenous adenosine.Circulation. 1989; 80: 1536-1543
- Cardiac electrophysiology of adenosine.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1499-1509
- Adenosine or adenosine triphosphate for supraventricular tachycardias? Comparative double blind randomized study in patients with spontaneous or inducible arrhythmias.Am Heart J. 1990; 119: 316-323
- Differential electrophysiologic properties of decremental retrograde pathways in long RP' tachycardia.Circulation. 1987; 76: 21-31
- Pharmacological characterization of conduction over a Mahaim fiber: evidence for adenosine sensitive conduction.PACE. 1989; 12: 1396-1404
- Characteristics of accessory pathways exhibiting decremental conduction.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 67: 506-510
- Clinical characteristics and electrophysiologic properties of atrioventricular accessory pathways; importance of the accessory pathway location.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 666-671
- Role of transesophageal pacing in evaluation of palpitations in children and adolescents.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 62: 566-570
- Adenosine-sensitive ventricular tachycardia: evidence suggesting cyclic AMP-mediated triggered activity.Circulation. 1986; 74: 270-280
Accepted: March 3, 1994
Received: December 15, 1993
© 1994 Published by Elsevier Inc.