Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aneurysms of the coronary artery—report of ten cases and review of literature.Am J Cardiol. 1963; 11: 228-237
- Coronary artery aneurysm: study of their etiology, clinical course and effect on left ventricular function and prognosis.Am J Med. 1977; 62: 597-607
- Coronary artery ectasia—a variant of occlusive coronary arteriosclerosis.Br Heart J. 1978; 40: 393-400
- Aneurysms of the left main coronary artery: a report of three cases and review of the literature.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1984; 10: 583-591
- Origin and length of left main coronary artery: its relation to height, weight, sex, age, pattern of coronary distribution, and presence or absence of coronary artery disease.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1978; 4: 335-340
- Fate of non-obstructive aneurysmatic coronary artery disease: angiographic and clinical follow-up report.Am Heart J. 1985; 109: 785-791
- Recognition and operative management of patients with arteriosclerotic coronary artery aneurysms.Ann Thorac Surg. 1976; 22: 317-321