Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurol control of the coronary circulation.in: Marcus ML The Coronary Circulation in Health and Disease. McGraw-Hill, New York1983: 129-146
- Cardiac effects of acute cerebrovascular lesions.in: Kulbertus HE Franck G Neurocardiology. Futura Publishing Company, Mount Kisco, NY1988: 211-219
- Anatomy of human extrinsic cardiac nerves and ganglia.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 299-309
- The subretrofacial nucleus: its pivotal role in cardiovascular regulation.News In Physiological Sciences. 1990; 5: 63-67
- Reflex control of the coronary circulation.in: Vanhoutte PM Vasodilatation: Vascular Smooth Muscle, Peptides, Autonomic Nerves, and Endothetium. Raven Press, New York1988: 307-310
- Mechanism of adenosine inhibition of catecholamine-induced responses in heart.Circ Res. 1983; 52: 151-160
☆This report was supported by a grant from the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Nova Scotia, Halifax, Nova Scotia.