Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence, morphologic types and evaluation of cardiac valvular disease in systemic lupus erythematosus.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 817-823
- Cardiac abnormalities in systemic lupus erythematosus: a prospective M mode, cross sectional and Doppler echocardiographic study.Int J Cardiol. 1990; 27: 367-375
- Frequency of valvular regurgitation by color Doppler echocardiography in systemic lupus erythematosus.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 67: 209-211
- The heart in systemic lupus erythematosus and the changes induced in it by corticosteroid therapy: a study of 36 necropsy patients.Am J Med. 1975; 58: 243-264
- The 1982 revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum. 1982; 25: 1271-1277
- The value of complement and immune complex determination in monitoring disease activity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum. 1985; 28: 904-913
- Pulsed Doppler echoeardiography in the diagnosis and estimation of severity of aortic insufficiency.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 49: 339-343
- Detection and estimation of the degree of mitral regurgitation by range-gated pulsed Doppler echocardiography.Circulation. 1980; 61: 143-147
- Doppler echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.Am Heart J. 1990; 120: 82-87