Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The antibiotic prophylaxis of infective endocarditis.Lancet. 1982; 2: 1323-1326
- Prevention of bacterial endocarditis.Circulation. 1984; 70: 1123A-1127A
- Positive blood cultures during transesophageal echocardiography.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 1404-1405
- Comparison of use of alcohol with that of iodine for skin antisepsis in obtaining blood cultures.J Clin Pathol. 1967; 47: 646-648
- Evaluation of positive blood cultures.Arch Intern Med. 1972; 130: 84-87
- The bacterial flora of the antecubital fossa: the efficacy of alcohol disinfection of this site, the palm and the forehead.J Invest Dermatol. 1980; 75: 140-143
- Anatomical location of normal skin flora.Arch Dermatol. 1970; 101: 145-159
- Risk of bacteremia associated with transesophageal echocardiography (abstr).Circulation. 1990; 82 (suppl): III-968
- Transesophageal echocardiography and bacteremia (abstr).Circulation. 1990; 82 (suppl): III-970
- Bacteremia with gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.Gastrointest Endosc. 1986; 32: 342-346