Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrical alternation in experimental coronary artery occlusion.Am J Physiol. 1950; 160: 366-374
- ST-segment alternans during percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 915-916
- Ventricular arrhythmias during acute myocardial ischaemia in man. The role and significance of R-ST-T alternans and the prevention of ischaemic sudden death by medical treatment.Eur Heart J. 1986; 7A: 63-75
- Alternans of epicardial repolarization as a localized phenomenon in man.Eur Heart J. 1991; 12: 70-78
- Electrical alternans with emphasis on recent observations made by means of a single-cell electrical recording.Am Heart J. 1963; 65: 495-500
- Alternans of the depressed ST-segment during coronary insufficiency.Am J Cardiol. 1966; 18: 200-207
- Effects of calcium antagonists on the electrical alternans of the ST segment and on associated mechanical alternans during acute coronary occlusion in dogs.Circulation. 1983; 68: 667-672