Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Central and peripheral hemodynamic effects of angiotensin inhibition in patients with refractory congestive heart failure.Circulation. 1980; 61: 925-930
- Acute and long-term effects of enalapril on the cardiovascular response to exercise and exercise tolerance in patients with congestive heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 6: 163-170
- A placebo-controlled trial of captopril in refractory chronic congestive heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 755-763
- Comparative effects of therapy with captopril and digoxin in patients with mild to moderate heart failure.JAMA. 1988; 259: 539-544
- Effects of enalapril on mortality in severe congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1987; 316: 1429-1435
- Effect of enalapril on survival in patients with reduced left ventricular ejection fractions and congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 293-302
- Postmarketing surveillance of enalapril. I. Results of prescription-event monitoring.Br Med J. 1988; 297: 826-829
- Captopril: 4 years of post marketing surveillance of all patients in New Zealand.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 1987; 23: 529-536
- Overall tolerance and safety of enalapril.J Hypertens. 1984; 9 (suppl): S-113-S-117
- Tolerability of long term therapy with enalapril maleate in patients resistant to other therapies and intolerant to captopril.Med Toxicol Adverse Drug Experience. 1989; 4: 144-152
- Enalapril for congestive heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 26D-32D
- Tolerability of enalapril in congestive heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 33D-37D
- A comparison of hypotensive responses after oral and intravenous administration of enalapril and lisinopril in chronic heart failure.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1987; 9: 705-710
- Severe hypotension after first dose of enalapril in heart failure.Br Med J. 1985; 291: 1309-1312
- Comparison of captopril and enalapril in patients with severe chronic heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1986; 315: 847-853
- Heart failure in outpatients. A randomized trial of digoxin versus placebo.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 699-705
- Relation of the reninangiotensin-aldosterone system to clinical state in congestive heart failure.Circulation. 1981; 63: 645-651
- Immediate and sustained hemodynamic and clinical improvement in chronic heart failure by an oral angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.Circulation. 1980; 61: 931-937
- Sustained effectiveness of converting-enzyme inhibition in patients with severe congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1980; 302: 1373-1379
☆This study was supported by a contract from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland.