Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changes in cardiac function during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for persistent pulmonary hypertension in the newborn.J Pediatr. 1991; 118: 431-436
- Left ventricular contractility and function in Kawasaki syndrome: effect of intravenous gammagobulin.Circulation. 1989; 79: 1237-1246
- Myocardial mechanics in hyperthyroidism: importance of left ventricular loading conditions, heart rate, and contractile state.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986; 7: 967-974
- Myocardial performance after arterial switch operation for transposition of the great arteries with intact septum.Circulation. 1988; 78: 132-141
- Left ventricular end-systolic wall stressvelocity of fiber shortening relation: a load-independent index of myocardial contractility.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1984; 4: 715-724
- Limited left ventricular response to volume over-load in the neonatal period.Pediatr Res. 1979; 13: 910-915
- Maturational changes in myocardial contractile state of newborn lambs.Pediatr Res. 1981; 15: 349-356
- Myocardial performance in the newborn lamb.Am J Physiol. 1979; 6: H66-H70
- Postnatal changes in the circulation and response to volume loading in sheep.Circ Res. 1978; 42: 839-845
- An analysis of the time relations of electrocardiograms.Heart. 1920; 7: 353-370
- Wall stress and patterns of hypertrophy in the human left ventricle.J Clin Invest. 1975; 56: 56-64
- Systemic vascular resistance: an unreliable index of left ventricular afterload.Circulation. 1986; 74: 1114-1123
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular hypertrophy: comparison to necropsy findings.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 450-458
- Effect of digoxin on contractility and symptoms in infants with a large ventricular septal defect.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 68: 1377-1382
- Normal values for noninvasive estimation of left ventricular contractile state and afterload in children.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 505-510
- The intrinsic physiologic properties of the developing heart.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1972; 15: 87-111
- The effects of increasing mean arterial pressure on left ventricular output in newborn lambs.Circ Res. 1990; 67: 78-83
- Ventricular function in the newborn lamb.Am J Physiol. 1965; 208: 931-937
☆This study was supported in part by a grant from the Ohio Affiliate of the American Heart Association, Cincinnati, Ohio.