Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recent advances in color Doppler evaluation of valvular regurgitation.Echocardiography. 1987; 4: 503-513
- Color Doppler assessment of mitral regurgitation with orthogonal planes.Circulation. 1987; 75: 175-183
- Quantitative assessment of mitral regurgitation by Doppler color flow imaging: angiographic and hemodynamic correlations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 13: 585-590
- Detection and evaluation of tricuspid regurgitation using real-time, two-dimensional, color-coded, Doppler flow imaging system: comparison with contrast two-dimensional echocardiography and right ventriculography.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 811-815
- Tricuspid regurgitation by Doppler echocardiography after orthotopic cardiac transplantation.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 59: 1371-1374
- Left ventricular function, tricuspid incompetence, and incidence of coronary artery disease late after orthotopic heart transplantation.Eur J Cardiothoracic Surg. 1989; 3: 111-118
- Tricuspid insufficiency. A study of hemodynamics and pathogenesis.Circulation. 1972; 45: 793-799
- Can two-dimensional echocardiography and Doppler color flow mapping identify the need for tricuspid valve repair?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 1266-1274
- Doppler color flow mapping of simulated in vitro regurgitant jets: evaluation of the effects of orifice size and hemodynamic variables.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 13: 1195-1207
- Instrumentation and physical factors related to visualization of stenotic and regurgitant jets by Doppler color flow mapping.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1988; 12: 1354-1365