Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Flow computation.in: Doppler Echocardiography. 2nd ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1988: 153-186
- Nongeometric Doppler stroke volume determination.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 883-884
- Two-dimensional echocardiographic aortic root dimensions in normal children and adults.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 64: 507-512
- Simplified method for estimation of Doppler cardiac output in great vessels.Am J Cardiol. 1988; 62: 155-156
- Optimal Doppler measurement of left ventricular ejection time.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 257-259
- Relation of left ventricular ejectional flow velocity to volume ejection rate.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 256-257
- Age-related changes in normal human hearts during the first 10 decades of life. Part I (growth): a quantitative anatomic study of 200 specimens from subjects from birth to 19 years old.in: 4th ed. Mayo Clin Proc. 63. 1988: 126-136
☆This study was supported in part by a grant-in-aid from the American Heart Association, Arizona Affiliate, Phoenix, Arizona.