Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Color flow Doppler evaluation of St. Jude medical prosthetic valves.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 64: 1387-1389
- Transesophageal 2-dimensional echocardiography and color Doppler flow velocity mapping in the evaluation of cardiac valve prostheses.Circulation. 1988; 78: 848-855
- Comparison of transthoracic and transesophageal color Doppler flow imaging in patients with mechanical prostheses in the mitral valve position.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 1471-1474
- Echocardiography in infective endocarditis: Reassessment of prognostic implications of vegetation size determined by the transthoracic and the transesophageal approach.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 631-638
- Transesophageal echocardiography: technique, anatomic correlations, implementation, and clinical applications.in: Mayo Clin proc. 63. 1988: 649-680
- Evaluation of aortic insufficiency by Doppler color flow mapping.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1987; 9: 1306-1310