Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Specificity of elevated serum MB creatine phosphokinase activity in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 1975; 36: 433-437
- Several conditions causing elevation of serum CK-MB and CK-BB.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 75: 711-715
- Plasma MB creatine kinase after vigorous exercise in professional athletes.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 856-858
- Significance of elevated MB creatine kinase in patients after cardiac catheterization.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1984; 10: 547-552
- Creatine kinase B-subunit activity in serum after immunoinhibition of M-subunit activity.Clin Chem. 1979; 25: 1274-1280