Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in 1985–1986 and 1977–1981. The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Registry.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 265-270
- Changing patterns in percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Am Heart J. 1989; 117: 1374-1377
- Retrograde coronary angioplasty of isolated arterial segments through saphenous vein grafts.Cath Cardiovasc Diagn. 1990; 20: 88-93
- Procedural outcome of angioplasty for total coronary arteries occlusion: an analysis of 971 lesions in 905 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 15: 849-856
- Myocardial protection during coronary angioplasty with an autoperfusion balloon catheter in humans.Circulation. 1988; 78: 1128-1134