Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dipyridamole cardiac imaging.Am Heart J. 1988; 115: 432-443
- Serial thallium-201 myocardial imaging after dipyridamole infusion: diagnostic utility in detecting coronary stenosis and relationship to regional wall motion.Circulation. 1982; 66: 649-656
- Determination of cardiac risk by dipyridamole-thallium imaging before peripheral vascular surgery.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 389-394
- Ability of dipyridamole thallium-201 imaging one to four days after acute myocardial infarction to predict in-hospital and late recurrent myocardial ischemia events.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 160-162
Nguyen T, Heo J, Ogilby D, Iskandrian AS. Single-photon emission computed tomography with thallium-201 during adenosine-induced coronary hyperemia: correlation with coronary arteriography, exercise thallium imaging, and two-dimensional echocardiography. J Am Coll Cardiol, in press.
- Myocardial uptake and clearance of thallium-201 in healthy subjects: comparison of adenosine-induced hyperemia and exercise stress.Radiology. 1989; 173: 769-774
- Correlates of lung/heart ratio of thallium-201 in coronary artery disease.J Nucl Med. 1987; 28: 1531-1535
- Lung thallium-201 uptake after stress testing in patients with coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1981; 63: 341-342
- Quantitation of post exercise lung thallium-201 uptake during single photon emission computed tomography.J Nucl Med. 1989; 30: 288-294
- Influence of coronary artery disease on pulmonary uptake of thallium-201.Am J Cardiol. 1980; 46: 821-826
- Transient ischemic dilation of the left ventricle on stress thallium-201 scintigraphy: a marker of severe and extensive coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1987; 9: 752-759
- Effects of exercise level on the ability of thallium-201 tomographic imaging in detecting coronary artery disease: analysis of 461 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 1477-1486
- Quantification of rotational thallium-201 myocardial tomography.J Nucl Med. 1985; 26: 17-26
- Myocardial ischemia during pharmacologic coronary vasodilation: a concept in search of definition.Cath and Cardiovasc Diag. 1989; 18: 65-66
- Assessing stenosis severity: coronary flow reserve, collateral, functional, quantitative coronary arteriography, positron imaging, and digital subtraction angiography: a review and analysis.Prog Cardiovasc Disease. 1988; 30: 307-322
- Regional and globular bi-ventricular function during dipyridamole stress testing.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 63: 429-432
- Comparison of dipyridamole-echocardiography test and exercise thallium-201 scanning for diagnosis of coronary artery disease.Am J Noninuas Cardiol. 1989; 3: 85-92
- Evaluation of left ventricular function by radionuclide angiography during exercise in normal subjects and in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1973; 1: 1518-1528
- Effect of heart rate on myocardial thallium-201 uptake and clearance.J Nucl Med. 1989; 30: 1972-1976